This insurance policy provides coverage against physical damage or loss of goods during shipping, whether by land, sea or air.
Many different types of cargo insurance are available:
• Institute Cargo Clause A: This policy covers all risks of loss or damage to goods.
• Institute Cargo Clause B: This policy covers loss of or damage to the goods due to fire, explosion, earthquake, general average sacrifice, jettison, washing overboard and entry of seawater into the ship.
• Institute Cargo Clause C: This policy covers loss of or damage to the goods due to fire, explosion, general average sacrifice and jettison.
MARINE CARGO POLICY
- Marine Clause C
MARINE CARGO POLICY - LAND TRANSIT -
- Land Transit
- Land Transit - Euro -
MARINE CARGO POLICY - AIR FREIGHT -
- Marine Cargo - Air Freight -
- Marine Cargo - Air Freight - Euro